picture of town fountain

Police Reports

News Icon

Snider Plaza REAP Strategy

News Icon

Apply now for the Centennial Master Plan Steering Committee

News Icon

Mosquito Fogging Scheduled for Friday, July 12. 

News Icon

Purse snatching suspect in custody.

News Icon

UPPD and HPDPS asking for public’s assistance to identify burglary suspects    

News Icon

Dive-In Movies, Summer 2019.


Accident Reports can be retrieved by completing the Accident Report Request Form and emailing it to Police Records at policerecords@uptexas.org.  If you prefer to go online to retrieve an Accident Report please access the TXDOT website.  TXDOT will charge you a small fee for this service.

Event Reports are generated for accidents that have less than $1,000 worth of damage, and/or the parties agree to exchange information. To request a report send an e-mail to policerecords@uptexas.org or fax 214-987-5376. Please include 2 of the following:

Name of anyone involved in the accident, service number or location. There is no fee for this type of report.


Stolen Property/Damage Property Reports for insurance purposes: To request this report send an e-mail to policerecords@uptexas.org or fax . Please provide any information that you have (example: date of loss, victim of loss, location). There is no fee for this type of report.

Reports can also be obtained from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday at the University Park Police Administration, Records Division. Requests for criminal offenses involving sexual assaults, juvenile offenders and active criminal investigations will be forwarded to the City Attorney, who will then send the requested documents to the Open Records Division of the Texas Attorney General's Office for a determination as to whether the documents can be released. This process takes up to 45 days.

To request public information, please fill out the convenient online form or download the appropriate document and submit via US Mail or fax.

Records Specialist

Sharon Jones
Fax: 214-987-5376

For more information on the Texas Public Information Act, please visit the Texas Attorney General's Office.